Ares Quick Setup Guide
1. Camera overview
2. LED indicator
Power indicator (Blue LED)
Solid Blue LED: Device is powered on.
Blinking Blue LED: Camera is being accessed remotely or is in installation mode.
Wi-Fi indicator (Green LED)
Blinking Green LED: Camera is attempting to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
Solid Green LED: Device has connected to the Wi-Fi.
3. Get the APP
Please search and download the free Amaryllo App to get started.
4. Mount your camera
1. Mount the base onto the ceiling and make sure it is tightly secured with the provided screws.
2. Screw the camera into the base then unlock the hatch to allow camera rotation.
5. Wired Internet connection
Wireless connection: Please note that the camera is only compatible with 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g/n) Wi-Fi network signals.
6. Safety precaution
We designed the camera to be durable and easy to use. Here are some safety guidelines that you should follow:
1. Avoid placing the camera under direct sunlight/rain.
2. Use only the provided power adapter and cable for your camera.
3. Never install it in any kind of small box or enclosures as this can cause overheating.
★ The operating temperature -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C)
7. APP Setup
Follow the Amaryllo APP to finish setup. Try the unlock features free for 30 days!
★ Tip: You must log in with a gmail account to activate the continuous video storage that's included in the 30-day trial.
8. Need help?
★ Need help? Don't hesitate to contact email@example.com
My Amaryllo (Web View Access)
Tips & How-Tos
Terms of Service
AMARYLLO INC. USA
2372 Morse Ave., Suite 523
Irvine, California 92614, USA
AMARYLLO INC. the Netherlands
104 -108, 1012 SG Amsterdam,
380 Bourke St, 3000 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Copyright © 2021 Amaryllo Inc. All rights reserved. 0082020