1. UPDATED POLICY & LAWFUL BASIS:
- In the following lawful basis, Amaryllo is entitled to collect and use the personal information of our customer:
- Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver the Services.
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data. For example, tax laws require us to retain records of pledges and payments made through our Services.
- Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which essentially means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways that do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. For example, we use identity, device, and location information to prevent fraud and abuse and to keep the Services secure. We may also send you promotional communications about our Services, subject to your right to control whether we do so. We analyze how users interact with our Site so we can understand better what elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
2. COLLECTION AND USE:
Pursuant to provisions of CCPA, Amaryllo is responsible to inform our customers with the categories of personal information we might collect and use.
To perform our contractual obligation, optimize the customer experience, and for marketing or customized promotion purpose we might collect Identifiers, Select Information in Customer Records, Geolocation, Internet or Network Activity, Information Typically Detected by the Senses types of personal information.
- When customer order/purchase our products, register an Amaryllo account, download /update software, participate in our online survey, or contact us, Amaryllo may collect information, including but not limited to your name, email address, billing and shipping address, phone number, credit card information or other necessary information to provide our service and to complete the transaction.
- Considering the circumstance you might share your content with or invite family and friends to participate in Amaryllo services, Amaryllo may collect the information you provide, including but not limited to name, email address and phone number. We might use the above information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant products or services, or for anti-fraud purposes.
- We may collect information regarding customer activities on the Site and from Amaryllo products and services. Information collected directly by the device, a history of your device settings, and any other data generated from your use of Amaryllo products will be stored in the cloud of the Gmail account you registered with our service.
- While activating your Amaryllo products or other connected device, we may collect information during the setup process and record adjustments you make to the product through the website interface in order to keep operation smooth.
- When you are logged into your Amaryllo account, we record the IP address you visit the website from.
- When you enable the recording or streaming features of your Amaryllo product, we may record and process video and/or audio recordings from the device, subject to your configuration and settings. We may process the capture portion of video clips, analyze them to identify motions or events, and eventually notification or alter might be triggered to you.
- Customers will have full access to video and audio data recorded, data will be retained and available within the duration according to the length of your subscription plan.
- In order to improve your experience over time and help troubleshoot, we record your Amaryllo product model and serial number, software version, and technical information such as Wi-Fi signal strength.
- You may save and share certain video clips, live video streams, images, captions, and comments for other people to access using the Services. We will collect and store information that will allow us to save or share your content as directed by you through the Services.
- To provide the best service, we collect data from sensors built into Amaryllo products, so that our service program could determine whether the environment is not adequately lit and turn on night vision.
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13, or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent.
3. RIGHT TO ACCESS, REQUIRE DELETION, OPT-OUT
You have a right to access and correct personal information of you, you can submit a request for resubmit to you in a structured and accessible format, correction, restriction on certain use, stop, or deletion of all or part of your personal information. However, we do not in any form sell any personal information of our customers to third parties for revenue, thus the right of opt-out, to ensure personal information will not be sold, is initially and substantially not necessary for Amaryllo to provide.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Without prejudice of any statutory obligation that prevents us from executing your right derived from CCPA, we will endeavor to process your request within a reasonable period after your request has been registered. Please be advised that due to the nature of our service, if you ask to delete or restrict the use of any of your personal information, we may not be able to continue managing your Amaryllo online account and/or providing services to you.
4. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Like many websites, we and our third-party partners analyze log file information and other data collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technology, to collect information about your browsing behavior when you visit our website, including for example, your browser type, domains, page views, IP address, referring/exit pages, information about how you interact with the Site's webpages and with third party links, traffic and usage trends on the service, etc. We use session cookies to keep you logged in while you use features of our web application; these disappear after you close your browser. We also use persistent cookies, which stay in your browser and allow us to recognize you when you return to the Site. We use this to remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it, to better understand how you use our website, to diagnose and fix technology problems, and otherwise enhance our services. In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Site. We track this click-through data to help us measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. We also use third-party analytics tools to assist us with analyzing and improving our service. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may be able to change the settings to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you set your browser to reject cookies, parts of the Site may not work for you. Please note, depending on your type of device or browser, it may not be possible to delete or disable all tracking mechanisms on your device.
Online Tracking and Your Choices:
5. INFORMATION SHARING:
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. The following are the limited situations where we may share personal information:
- Third parties providing services on our behalf: We may engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include: (a) payment processing and authorization, (b) fraud protection and credit risk reduction, (c) product customization, (d) order fulfillment, (e) shipping, (f) provision of customer service, (g) marketing and promotional material distribution and assistance, (h) Website evaluation, (i) data collection, storage, management, analysis and, where applicable, cleansing, and (j) any other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. They have access to personal information needed to perform their duties and functions.
- Promotions: If you choose to enter a contest, sweepstakes, or promotion, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with such promotion, including without limitation for purposes of posting your entry with attribution or otherwise as permitted in the official rules for the promotion in question, fulfilling your prize or including your name on a winners list. Also, by entering a promotion, we may require you to consent to the use of your personal information or other information, such as name, voice, or likeness, in advertising, promotional and marketing materials. In addition, we may offer certain promotional content, such as a sweepstake, sponsored by or co-branded with a third party, who may obtain the personal information that you submit.
- Aggregate Information: We may disclose non-identifying, aggregated user statistics to third parties for a variety of purposes, including describing our services to prospective partners and other third parties. Examples of such non-personal information include the number of users who visited the Site during a specific time period or purchased a specific product through the Site.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We may share non-personal information (for example, anonymized customer data) publicly and with our partners for any purpose. We take steps to keep this non-personal information from being associated with you and we require our partners to do the same.
Amaryllo takes security seriously and cares about the integrity of your personal information. We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological methods to store and transmit your data securely. However, Amaryllo cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach, and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.